About Comprehensive Integrated Care | Phoenix
Comprehensive Integrated Care (CIC) is a multi-disciplinary clinic with a highly skilled team of endovascular and vein specialists, podiatrists, a cardiologist, and vascular surgeon. Our belief is patients get the best quality care when physicians communicate and work together.
Our specialists work together to diagnose and treat a wide range of conditions. These include peripheral artery disease (PAD), enlarged prostates (BPH), varicose veins, as well as foot and ankle pain. This team approach gives us the opportunity to get patients back to their everyday life as quickly as possible.
For patients who are unable to have traditional surgery due to concerns regarding their cardiac health or other preexisting conditions, our minimally invasive approach offers new treatment options for not only those, but all patients.
Our comprehensive approach makes a difference in the care we deliver.
What is Interventional Radiology?
Interventional radiology uses medical imaging to perform minimally invasive procedures to diagnose and treat a variety of conditions. With small tubes, wires and imaging equipment, the doctor is able to deliver care through blood vessels, arteries, and organs.
Here at CiC, we diagnose and treat a wide range of conditions. From men’s and women’s issues to varicose veins and liver cancer. Our techniques offer a faster, less painful alternative to surgery.
Interventional Radiology as an Alternative to Surgery Interventional radiology (IR) continues to grow in popularity in large part because the side-by-side benefits are so encouraging. Some of these benefits are:
● It is less painful than surgery.
● Because IR is less invasive, the recovery times are generally much quicker.
● No general anesthesia is required, lowering the risk of complications.
● Hospital stays are not necessary. CiC uses its own outpatient facility.
● Since the procedures are done through a small incision, patients return home with little more than a bandage the same day.
● Results are similar to those achieved by surgery, and sometimes can be even better.
● IR can be an option for patients who are not able to have traditional surgery.
Interventional Radiology Services. IR is an ideal alternative to surgery for many conditions. Some of the most common conditions we treat
here at CiC include:
● Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
● Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
● Uterine Fibroids
● Compression Fractures of the Spine
● Pelvic Congestion
● Liver Cancer
● Varicose Veins
Podiatry Conditions & Services
Stop letting foot pain ruin your quality of life. Foot pain can limit everyday activities, impacting your quality of life. Seemingly simple tasks such as grocery shopping, walking your dog and even getting a good night’s sleep can seem nearly impossible.
Do you find yourself sitting on the sidelines of life because of foot pain? Stop living a diminished quality of life. The time is now. We can help!
● Ankle sprains, strains, and injuries
● Bone spurs
● Corns and calluses
● Diabetic footcare
● Fungus nails
● Heel pain
● Ingrown nails
● Plantar fasciitis
● Regenerative Medicine
● Laser Therapy
● Computerized gait analysis