Started by and for our community in 1981, Benevilla enriches lives of West Valley residents by serving older adults, adults with disabilities, children and the families who care for them. We recognize that caring for the needs of older adults reaches beyond the individual to the entire family. Not only do our well-established services offer assistance to older adults, but many programs address the ongoing needs of caregivers and families. Benevilla provides many programs and services including:
• Life Enrichment Day Programs for older adults and adults with disabilities at four locations in Surprise, Sun City, and Peoria
• A family friendly learning environment and intergenerational opportunities through Wirtzie’s Preschool and Child Care in Surprise
• Support for homebound seniors with the assistance of generous volunteers who provide grocery shopping, emergency errands, transportation to medical appointments, basic handyman services, friendly visitors and more
• A selection of free caregiver support groups, life coaching and educational events
• A Family Resource Center providing support to those with children ages 0-5 years old and grandparents raising grandchildren
To learn more, donate or volunteer, please visit www.Benevilla.org or call 623-584-4999 today.