Whether you are a caregiver, a professional, or someone who is interested in learning more about healthy aging, our Insights into Healthy Aging for Caregivers and Professionals Certificate is for you! You will be provided with the opportunity to learn from, and interact with, researchers at the University of Arizona with extensive expertise in healthy aging.
This self-paced, interactive certificate will help you view the aging process from multiple perspectives, including a biological, social, and psychological lens.
About Our Certificate
- 100% online
- Flexible learning schedules
- Ongoing, monthly enrollments
- Interactive discussions with peers and experts in the field of aging
- Fundamentals in Aging
- Cognitive and Psychological Aspects of Aging
- Relationships and Aging
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Related Dementias
- Caring for Older Adults and Self-Care for Caregivers
- Ethical Issues in the Care of Older Adults: Psychology, Policy & Law
- Plus: Online discussions with peers and experts in the field of aging